Vacancy: Patio Cafe Assistant
Come and join our friendly team at the Patio Cafe, within Cardwell Garden Centre.
We are looking to add support to our experienced catering team with full and part time assistants.
Patio Café Assistant
- 40 hours per week (full time)
- 16+ hours per week (part time)
- 5 days over 7, between 8.30am and 6pm
- To maintain a high standard of health, hygiene and safety for yourself, our customers and your colleagues
- Food preparation to be carried out to exacting levels of food hygiene standards
- Record and document temperatures and cleaning schedules according to your designated work area
- Ensure all stock is stored in designated area using ‘first in, first out’ system
- Customer service – to process customer orders or payments efficiently and correctly in a pleasant and helpful manner
- To maintain a consistently high level of housekeeping within relevant areas
- The clearing of tables, floor maintenance and cleaning duties have to be to a high standard and according to company policy
- This list is not exhaustive and is subject to change
Please email CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Post CV and covering letter to Bernadette Sime, Cardwell Garden Centre, Lunderston Bay, Cloch Road, Gourock, PA19 1BB
Closing date for applications is the 25th of May.